At Goddess we offer a wide range of hair services:
- With over 20 years of experience our coloring services cover a huge range of techniques if at any time your unsure what to book in for please call and speak with Marie.
- style cutting
- keratin straightening
- Men’s cuts & colors
- Up do’s for events or a casual night out
Wash & Style blow wave X 5
Terms are : must be used weekly or fortnightly – any appointments cancelled on the day will use a blow wave.
Includes 5 blow wave with a wash
Any additional straightening or curling will incur a fee pls ask at time of booking so we can allow the time.
please understand as we have a huge amount of people on the packs some times requests can’t always be filled or the requested hairdresser can’t always be available. We do our best though!
Our experienced and fully qualified team are here to help you achieve your dream color while nourishing your hair and keeping it in great condition. We love working with clients over a period of time to ensure they get the best color results without compromising hair integrity. We provide full color treatment details and keep a record of every client to ensure we are working to the best possible plan. We work with the world-reknowned L’Oreal Professional salon products. we have a wide range of services so if unsure please call and we will help book you in for the right service.
Blonde Regrowth application requires maintenance every 4-6 weeks there are scientific reasons as to why this is recommended. you will require a gloss toner afterwards to reach desired shade. consultation will be required to asses the integrity of the hair.
Going out? Get an updo
Need to step fully into your Goddess for a special event or milestone on your journey? You always want to look and feel cute when you are going out for a night to town, or going to a house party with your besties! Hair is the perfect accessory to compliment your look, whether your hair is short or long there is something for you. to help us create the look your want its always helpful that your bring in some pics.
Check out Facebook or Instagram for more pics.
Book a Session
Foil highlighting is the process of using foil to separate strands of hair which will be lightened from strands of hair which will remain its natural color. The process is done by applying lightener to the hair that has been woven and separated using an applicator brush.
Often peoples’ introduction to hair coloring, highlights will just enhance your hair by adding streaks that are a shade or two lighter than your natural color. They look the most dynamic when the stylist uses at least two different shades. You can also ask for face-framing highlights to brighten your complexion
Babylights are very delicate, white-blonde highlights created using a very fine color technique to mimic that blonde hue achieved if your hair is naturally lightened in the sun. One of the main attractions of the Babylights techniques is that it can be applied to any hair color and any length (long/short).
Full or Half Balayage is the technique of free-hand painting highlights onto the hair, creating a soft and natural gradation of lightness towards the ends.
Keratin Hair Treatment
Our solution restores hair to radiant health, shine and silkiness while actively changing the hair shaft so that it remains straighter for longer.
Keratin is the primary protein of skin, hair and nails, helping to retain smooth texture and elasticity. COCOCHOCO Brazilian Keratin Hair Treatment strengthens the hair shaft
using an intense conditioning remedy that does not contain formaldehyde.
- Protection against structural damage
- Smoother, healthier hair with each treatment
- Reduced styling time and easier blow drying
The process takes between 1.5 to 3 hours (depending on length and thickness of hair), with immediate results. Results last for up to 3 months.Book a Session
Mens Cut and Color
We provide a wide variety of looks for men, from cuts described below to adding a splash of color or covering grey hair naturally.
Out of all the short haircuts for men, the buzz cut is probably the most low-maintenance.
The crew cut is a classic of men’s hairstyles. This short look is easy to achieve and looks good one pretty much anyone. Simply ask to give you a short back and sides fade whilst giving you a scissor cut on top. This leaves some length on top for you to style whilst the sides gradually become shorter.
- Taper vs Fade: There isn’t much difference between these terms. A fade is when the hair becomes shorter until it reaches your skin. A taper involves longer hair and doesn’t necessarily have to be cut as short as a fade.
- Undercut Fade: Usually this involves having longer hair on the top of your head, whilst the back and sides are cut extremely short.
- Haircut Grades: Grades are the different lengths that you can get your hair cut too. For instance, a number 3 haircut is shorter than a number 4 haircut.
- Neckline: The neckline is important, how high they’re cutting it and whether it’s flat or in a V.
- Texture/Layers: Texture is the look that your hair has depending on thickness, the amount of curl and how it’s cut. A layered texture generally involves cutting certain areas of your hair shorter so longer hair rests on top.
- Thinning: Thinning is useful if you have particularly thick hair. Usually done with a pair of thinning scissors, it is the process of removing weight from your hair to make it more manageable.
Our team of highly trained and experienced hair stylists are devoted to creating looks that bring out your most radiant and authentic self. Before we begin, we’ll consult with you thoroughly to understand not only what your hair needs, but also what your inner Goddess needs to step out and thrive. We encourage you to bring pictures to help us understand your vision.
Book a Session